Planning for Your Health and Safety at APSIC 2022
At APSIC 2022, enhanced health and safety measures that adhere to the SG SafeEvent Standard will be undertaken to ensure the safest event environment possible for all in-person delegates. The SG SafeEvent Standard is a mark of assurance that the event meets the necessary requirements for safety, compliance and well-being in a COVID-19 world.
For your convenience, we have summarised the latest COVID-19 measures. We are awaiting more details on SMMs relating to MICE events and will be sending a separate update.
Proof of Full Vaccination for In-person Delegates
All APSIC participants, including faculty, delegates, sponsors, exhibitors and staff are required to provide proof of their full COVID-19 vaccination status via the TraceTogether app to enter the APSIC event grounds.
Maximum Group Sizes
- 10 pax, an increase from 5 pax
- All participants are required to wear a mask indoors at all times
- Wearing masks outdoors is optional
Onsite Health and Safety Measures
Additional precautions in place to safeguard participants include:
Conference and Exhibition
- Capacity of the event is at 75% limit for larger events and settings with more than 1000 people, an increase of 50%.
- Congregational singing and cheering at events are permitted.
- Large scale social gatherings, including gala dinners, and D&Ds can be resumed.
F&B & Others
- Group of up to 10 fully vaccinated people can dine in at F&B outlets
- No restriction on selling or consumption of alcohol after 10:30 pm
- All live performances can resume
- Hand sanitizers will be made readily available around all high-touch, high traffic areas around the event venue.
- From 1 April 2022 onwards, fully vaccinated travelers can take any flight or ferry to Singapore
- On-arrival test and Stay Home Notice is not needed
- Pre-departure test is required 2 days before a trip to Singapore
Kindly refer to Safe Travel website for more details
Our goal is to host a safe, high-value event for all delegates. If attending in-person is not a viable option, delegates may also consider joining us online on APSIC’s virtual platform for full access to conference sessions and meet with our online sponsors and attendees.