Planning for Your Health and Safety at APSIC 2022
At APSIC 2022, enhanced health and safety measures that adhere to the SG SafeEvent Standard will be undertaken to ensure the safest event environment possible for all in-person delegates. The SG SafeEvent Standard is a mark of assurance that the event meets the necessary requirements for safety, compliance and well-being in a COVID-19 world.
Proof of Full Vaccination for In-person Delegates
All APSIC participants, including faculty, delegates, sponsors, exhibitors and staff are required to provide proof of their full COVID-19 vaccination status via the TraceTogether app to enter the APSIC event grounds.
Mask-wearing is now optional outdoors. When indoors, mask-wearing is still mandatory, except when eating or drinking.
|No Group Restrictions
Social gatherings are allowed, with no group size limits.
Dine-in is allowed with no group size limits, for all fully vaccinated individuals. There is no dining-in for unvaccinated individuals.
Onsite Health and Safety Measures
Additional precautions in place to safeguard participants include:
Conference and Exhibition
- All participants must be full vaccinated
- Congregational singing and cheering at events are permitted.
- Large scale social gatherings, including gala dinners, and D&Ds are permitted.
F&B & Others
- No restriction on selling or consumption of alcohol after 10:30 pm
- All live performances can resume
- Hand sanitizers will be made readily available around all high-touch, high traffic areas around the event venue.
Our goal is to host a safe, high-value event for all delegates. If attending in-person is not a viable option, delegates may also consider joining us online on APSIC’s virtual platform for full access to conference sessions and meeting with our online sponsors and attendees.
Last updated on 30 July 2022