|Registration Types||Early Bird
Until 8 Apr 2022
9 Apr – 8 Jul 2022
9 Jul 2022 Onwards
|In-person: Delegates||SGD 650||SGD 850||SGD 1,000|
|In-person: Students||SGD 450||SGD 600||SGD 800|
|In-person: Pre-Congress Workshop||SGD 100||SGD 200||–|
|Online: Delegates||SGD 325|
|Online: Pre-Congress Workshop||SGD 25|
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are subjected to 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES:
- Access to the virtual platform and on-demand videos
- Attendance to all sessions from 20 to 23 January 2022**
- Access to the onsite venue in Singapore (For onsite attendees)
- Light refreshments during breaks as indicated in the programme (For onsite attendees)
By Cheque (ONLY for Local Delegate)
- Cheque should be made payable to MP Singapore Pte Ltd.
By Credit Card:
Visa or MasterCard
- MP Singapore Pte Ltd acts on behalf of the 10th International Congress of the Asia Pacific Society of Infection Control 2022 to handle fee collection.
- All credit card charges will be made by merchant name: MP Singapore Pte Ltd.
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional SGD 30 bank charges is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make bank drafts payable to:
Beneficiary Bank Name : DBS Bank Ltd, Singapore
Beneficiary Bank Address : 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central,
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
Beneficiary Account Name : MP Singapore Pte Ltd
Beneficiary Account Number : 033-016215-4
Beneficiary SWIFT BIC Code : DBSSSGSG
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated.
An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the forum account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All requests for cancellation must be submitted, no later than 28 December 2021 in order to receive a full refund. However, an administrative fee of SGD 50 will be imposed.
- Cancellation requests received after the deadline will not be entertained, and is chargeable, including No-Shows. No refund of any type will be provided for paid registration.
- Any fees charged, 5% surcharge applicable to online payment by credit cards will not be refunded.
- Bank transfer admission fee (SGD 30) will also not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments.
- All approved refunds will be made within two months after the Forum is held.
- Registered delegates who are unable to attend may send an alternate i.e. one-for-one substitution at no extra charge. Substitution request must be submitted in writing to the Congress Registration Secretariat before 28 December 2021.
- Substitution requests received after the deadline will be subjected to a processing fee of SGD 50.
APSIC 2022 Registration Department
2nd Floor, 20 Kallang Avenue
Pico Creative Centre, Singapore 339411
Tel: + 65 6292 0732 Fax: + 65 6292 4721