- To build a network of infection control professionals working towards quality healthcare in the Asia Pacific region
- To facilitate exchange of information and data on infection prevention and control through workshops, seminars, congresses, and conferences
- To assist in formulating recommendations, guidelines or standards by consensus working groups
- To collaborate and work with non-government and government organizations on international, national or regional research
- To collaborate and work with non-government and government organizations on investigations and outbreaks of emerging pathogens.
Reasons to AttendAdmin2020-10-22T03:15:36+08:00